Wednesday 16 January 2013

Busy Busy


I doubt that there could ever be
A girl as talented as me

I am a multitasking legend
Watching TOWIE,  texting friends

Lots to juggle, things to do
(Just let me get that text from Lou)

Facebook, makeup, parties, date
….,.OMG, my homework’s late!

Now you have my full attention
But not for long – I’m in detention


(Anon... I don't know if this is by a parent or a student (or sibling of a student)... I think it will be hard to work out the author as the subject matter could be about many people... I'm told that TOWIE is a tv show The Only Way Is Essex - I don't know if that helps... Fun poem nonetheless and one that with a few words creates and documents a world many will know and relate to... Thank you, whoever you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment